How to protect your wifi using with (MAC-fillter)
HI everyone .
today i show you how to protect your wifi password.
1. open run and type CMD click on ok button. command Prompt will open now type
IPCONFIG and find default getway. 192.168.1.1(this is my default getway address).
every router have different getway address.
2. open your web browser . internet explorer or google chrome and others.
3. type your getaway address in browser search bar.
4. your router will ask user name and password. by default (admin) is user name and
password. and type that user name and password which you given to router
if you change default setting. click on login
5. click on (wireless) then (MAC fillter) and chose (allow).now your wifi is secured.
6. now if anyone will find your wifi password or hacked. he can not connect your wifi.
because your router need (MAC ADDRESS) of that device which you want to connect.
let me show you how it work.
after entering wifi password. mobile aren’t connect because router need
(MAC ADDRESS) of my phone. this is mac address of my phone …..
now your wifi is secured nobody can use it without of your permission even
he knows or find your wifi password.
please like , share , comments and subscribe my channel for more videos .
thanks for watching… 🙂 bye
Video “how to protect your wifi password from hackers using mac filtering wireless security” Author: Ibrahim Ahmad