– Want to make apps and learn to code? With The Ultimate iOS 11 Course, you too can design and code practical apps from scratch
– Get Xcode, Apple’s free development platform, here:
– Don’t Have a Mac Computer?
Please note that Xcode is currently only available for download on a Mac. To use Xcode on a Windows computer:
1. Download VirtualBox.
2. Install the latest MacOS.
3. With your new virtual Mac, download Xcode!
To test Swift directly in your browser, you can use IBM Swift Sandbox.
*A general tip: If you want to make apps for the iPhone, it’s best to get a Mac.
Thank you for taking this course. We wish you a happy road to success.
– Please note that the Beta is available for free to download if you log in with your Apple ID. You only need to pay $99 for a Developers Account if you wish to distribute your apps on the App Store or use advanced capabilities. Thank you to our student for this important note.
Video “How To Make an App – Ep 3 – How to Use this Course ( Swift 4, iOS 10)” Author: Let’s Think Binary