Hey babes! Today I teamed up with Deck of Scarlet to bring you a makeup tutorial using the palette & a review to let you know my thoughts on it. This video is sponsored by Deck of Scarlet, however, all opinions and remarks I give in the video are genuine & honest. Below I will list some information on what I cover in the video about the subscription service.
Deck of Scarlet is a NEW makeup subscription service – $29.95 every
● Comes with three eyeshadows, two cheek colors, two lip colors, two pencils (eye pencil and lip pencil).
● Free shipping, cancel anytime, or skip a palette if you don’t like the colors.
● Every palette is 100% cruelty free, paraben free, and made in the USA.
● Every other month, Deck of Scarlet releases a new palette in collaboration with a top YouTuber, which I think is really awesome because for people who need more makeup practice, you get a full tutorial on how to use the palette by one of your favorite YouTubers!
● If you missed the second palette (or any palette), it will be still available for purchase online.
If you want to check out Deck of Scarlet on social media:
Deck of Scarlets YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/2i7LaJF
Other Makeup Products Used:
Nyx total control drop foundation
La girl Pro concealer in Toffee ?
Black Opal setting powder in medium
Deck of Scarlet Palette
Covergirl brow powder in dark brown
Butta Lashes- in the style “Sassy”
♦ SOCIAL MEDIA ♦
F A C E B O O K
I N S T A G R A M
S N A P C H A T
CLICK THIS LINK to sign up to my news letter !
Thanks for watching!
HI! My name is Karla ! Welcome to my channel!
First off, I am not your average YouTube Beauty Vlogger. I do the typical Product Reviews, Makeup Tutorials, Lifestyle Vlogs and SO much more, all with a sense of humor and a bit of a potty mouth. You can ALWAYS be assured that i am giving my full and HONEST opinion. SUBSCRIBE & Join in on the fun!
FTC Disclaimer: This video is sponsored by Deck of Scarlet. All opinions are 100% mine. I only talk about products I genuinely like and only give honest reviews. Some links are affiliate links and some products are sent for consideration of a review.
Video “How To Do A Glitter Cut Crease Tutorial | Deck Of Scarlet | Makeup For Black Women” Author: Princess Bellaaa