A LISTENER HAS A FEW NEGATIVE REVIEWS ABOUT HIS PRODUCTS. WHAT SHOULD HE DO?
No matter how good the quality of your products are, you’re eventually going to run into a situation where someone leaves a negative review. Maybe something broke during shipping, or there was a cosmetic issue with that individual product that was shipped to the customer. Is there a way that you can deal with negative reviews to mitigate their effect on your sales and brand? On this episode Scott fills you in on what he does when negative reviews come in and how he uses a software solution to make it happen. You can even get a discounted version of the software by using Scott’s affiliate link – available on this episode.
FREE PRIVATE LABEL WORKSHOP! DO YOU WANT IN?
If you’d like to know the 5 step process that Scott Voelker uses every time he introduces a new product to the Amazon marketplace, you’ll want to get in on his next free private label workshop. There’s nothing for sale, just a lot of great information to share to help you get your first private label product off the ground. Scott will walk you through those 5 steps and answer your questions live during the workshop, so head to the links on this show notes page and get yourself registered for the next private label workshop! http://theamazingseller.com/workshop
DO YOU HAVE AN AMAZON OR ONLINE SALES RELATED QUESTION YOU’D LIKE TO ASK?
If you’re trying to build a business that sells products online, don’t reinvent the wheel or spend way too much time researching an issue on your own. Take advantage of the Friday episodes of The Amazing Seller – the Ask Scott sessions. Scott Voelker is ready to answer your questions about Amazon sales, private label, online marketing, and much more. Listen to this episode to get a feel for the kind of expertise Scott has to offer and to learn how you can ask your own questions. http://theamazingseller.com/Ask
IF YOU WANT TO START SELLING ECOMMERCE PRODUCTS ONLINE, JOIN THE FREE PRIVATE LABEL WORKSHOP.
One of the things that Scott Voelker has provided free of charge for a long time is the private label workshop. He’ll walk you through the 5 phases involved in researching, buying, and launching a product on Amazon and to top it all off, he’ll stick around for questions after the workshop is over. You can find out more about the private label workshop and how you can get registered for the next one. http://theamazingseller.com/workshop
Download the Complete Transcript:
http://theamazingseller.com/202 Ask Scott Session #59
▪ Check out my Weekly Workshop Link: http://theamazingseller.com/workshop/
▪ New ‘Sponsored Products Mastery’: http://theamazingseller.com/ppc
• http://www.TheAmazingSeller.com/JS (affiliate link)
• http://www.TheAmazingSeller.com/LIVE – Scott’s upcoming LIVE event
• Learn more about Sponsored Product Ads – http://theamazingseller.com/ppc
• Join the TAS Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TAS.Private.Group/
• Ask Scott a question – http://theamazingseller.com/ask/
• Send Scott a note in the mail – http://theamazingseller.com/notes
• Make sure to check out TAS episode 339 – http://theamazingseller.com/339
• Make sure to check out TAS episode 312 – http://theamazingseller.com/312
• Make sure to check out TAS episode 189 – http://theamazingseller.com/189
• Catch Scott’s case study – http://theamazingseller.com/buildlist
• For info on patents and trademarks click – http://theamazingseller.com/186
• 1kfasttrack.com – https://1kfasttrack.com/
• Amasuite Link: http://amasuite.com/scott/
• JungleScout – https://www.junglescout.com/amazingseller/
• The Amazing Seller P.O. Box 995 Fruitland Park, FL 34731
****My Email Address: Scott@TheAmazingSeller.com
Listen to more From The Amazing Seller – http://theamazingseller.com – FBA Private Label discussion on how to build and Amazon Business.
More from The Amazing Seller:
New ‘Sponsored Products Mastery’: http://theamazingseller.com/ppc
The Retail Arbitrage Challenge: The https://www.1kfasttrack.com/1k-challenge
Video “How Do You Deal With Negative Product Reviews? TAS 202 – Ask Scott #59 – The Amazing Seller” Author: The Amazing Seller